Whether it’s practicing your serve on one of our tennis courts, playing a game of beach volleyball, or taking to the water to learn one of our many water sports, there’s always something to do at Pineapple Beach Club! Or, if you want to keep your cool and simply relax, there’s two freshwater pools to lounge by and a full-service Spa to provide you with some pampering. At Pineapple Beach Club, you’re free to set the pace.
- Claim 1,600 feet of prime white-sand beach and a placid reef-sheltered bay of calm, turquoise water as your own playground.
- Choose from a slew of organized activities, such as water aerobics and beach volleyball, to get your blood pumping.
- Sunbathe and mellow out at our two freshwater pools.
- Take to the sea, as you engage in a range of non-motorized water sports, including snorkeling, kayaking and sailing.
Scuba Diving – An Underwater Adventure
Head over to Mamora Bay Divers at our sister resort, the St. James’s Club & Villas, for world-renowned scuba options of over 20 dive sites at depths of 30 – 130 feet. Surrounded by coral reefs, shipwrecks, and beautiful sea life, Antigua offers unforgettable diving adventures.
If you would like to book in advance, please contact Mamora Bay Divers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work out and tone up in our air-conditioned fitness center, featuring weights and cardio machines.
- Make a smash at table tennis.
- Dine well and drink your fill at our three restaurants and three bars.
- Sign up for some amazing excursions at our Tour Desk and explore popular Antigua attractions.
- Hunt for souvenirs and keepsakes at our Gift Shop.