Whether it’s practicing your serve on one of our tennis courts, playing a game of beach volleyball, or taking to the water to learn one of our many water sports, there’s always something to do at Pineapple Beach Club! Or, if you want to keep your cool and simply relax, there’s three freshwater pools to lounge by and a full-service Spa to provide you with some pampering. At Pineapple Beach Club, you’re free to set the pace.
- Claim 1,600 feet of prime white-sand beach and a placid reef-sheltered bay of calm, turquoise water as your own playground.
- Choose from a array of organized activities, such as water aerobics and beach volleyball, to get your blood pumping.
- Sunbathe and mellow out at our two freshwater pools.
- Take to the seas, as you engage in a range of non-motorized watersports, including snorkeling, kayaking, Hobie-Wave sailboats, pedal boats, stand up paddle boards and water hammocks.
- Work out and tone up in our air-conditioned fitness center, featuring weights and cardio machines.
- Enjoy a friendly game of beach volleyball, table tennis or shuffle board.
- Join us for a brisk walk to Devil’s Bridge or test your skills at coconut bowling!
- Enjoy a one-on-one match of pool, tennis or croquet.
- Sign up for some amazing excursions at our Tour Desk and explore popular Antigua attractions.
- Hunt for souvenirs and keepsakes at our Gift Shop.
Scuba Diving – An Underwater Adventure
Head over to Mamora Bay Divers at St. James’s Club & Villas, for world-renowned scuba options of over 20 dive sites at depths of 30 – 130 feet. Surrounded by coral reefs, shipwrecks, and beautiful sea life, Antigua offers unforgettable diving adventures.
To make a reservation or inquire about pricing, please contact Mamora Bay Divers at